The following include the instruction guide and Examination Number for the 2022 Scholarship Aid Initiative Medical Online Examination.
All applicants must follow the following instructions in order to avoid automatic disqualification:
1. All your activities during the examination are being monitored
2. Do not try to login when you do not have exam so as not to disturb others writing their exam.
3. Do not try to open new Tabs or external links; all your clicks on the software will be recorded and this might lead to automatic disqualification.
4. The software will submit a report of your activity with the exam upon completion of the exam
5. The activities are measured in scale; Cheating and Non Cheating Scale
6. Result for any exam within the cheating Scale will be cancelled
7. Each Examination is for 50 minutes; make sure you submit your examination within the time limits. If not the system will submit automatically once you have reached the limit.
Kindly take note of the above instructions